SimpleBudget allows you to easily enter your current monthly budget, along with a proposed monthly budget and quickly see your total expenses, disposable income, and DTI (debt-to-income) ratios. I found that other budget applications were either over-complicated, or had me forgetting small but important expenses like monthly dry cleaning epenses. I decided to program SimpleBudget to cover as many expenses as possible without over-complicating the application.
Current Version: 2.0.0
- Expense totals broken down into Housing, Debt, and Monthly expenses.
- Disposable monthly income.
- DTI = Debt to income ratios, these are often used by lenders to determine eligibility. Have them right at your fingertips.
- Present and Proposed budgets. Want to buy that new car next month? See if you can afford it and where it will leave you financially ahead of time.
- Custom fields for debt expenses, monthly expenses, and income.
- Graphs to quickly view expenses and disposable income vs debt. Graphs can be turned on or off individually.
Financial Services RMS (Relationship Management System)
Mortgage Industry vertical of SugarCRM (Contact Relationship Management)